Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Haunted Hollow

I love October. I love the weather, I love the leaves, I love Halloween. And I lovelovelove something Joe and I discovered last year. It was the Haunted Forest in American Fork- an outdoor Haunted House (spook alley) through the woods. It was beyond awesome. Woods are creepy anyway, especially in the dark. Add in some people who are really good at scaring/surprising you and it makes for a really fun night.

This year, we decided to try their other location, Haunted Hollow in Ogden. It's very similar- winding paths through the woods, all sorts of scary people/things. It's a little cheaper and a little smaller, but it was just as scary. Joe was laughing at me because I was screaming so much (I don't get very scared in "traditional" inside haunted houses). They just do such an amazing job.

www.hauntedutah.com is their website. They have coupons for weeknights. Both are a bit of a drive and a little pricey, but they are SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment