Saturday, April 24, 2010

First present!

As posted before, Joe and I got wonderful gifts at our shower. Yesterday, we received our first wedding gift! I heard a truck outside and saw that fedex was delivering a huge box to our house. Joe brought it inside. We were really excited.

Photobucket

We noticed the box was from Bed Bath and Beyond so we knew it was probably a wedding gift.

Photobucket

The box was from Joe's aunt and her fiance. We opened it and it was the kitchenaid that we registered for! The beautiful ice blue kitchenaid that I was so excited to register for.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't believe we are getting wedding presents! The wedding is really coming up. Today I spent the afternoon tying ribbons onto lanterns and working on invitations. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment