Friday, March 19, 2010

99 days

In 99 days, I will be a Mrs. To celebrate being under 100 days, Joe and and I went to dinner at the 5 Alls. We had money saved from Joe's last placement and we've been meaning to have a 5 Alls dinner for months. Other things kept coming up until Joe had the brilliant idea to go for our -100 days. Everything was wonderful and Canon in D (what I am walking down the aisle to) played while we were eating. It was perfect. :)

My dress is altered and I bought my veil. The favor supplies have arrived. It feels like there are just a few things left to do, until I start listing them off in my head. Then I realize that there are still a million things to do. But mostly fun things, things I am excited to start working on.

Sometimes I have "I'm getting married!" moments. And I still can't believe I found such a wonderful man to spend my life with.

99 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment