Friday, December 27, 2013

8 Months!

This post is quite late, as Emilia turned 8 months old on December 16th. The reason it's so late is because I have filled my computer's hard drive with pictures. I had to delete some things and move some things before I could load any more. Oops! Emilia is continuing to amaze everyone with her development. She spends all day pulling up on furniture and scooting around tables. She always crawls with her tummy off the floor now. She has also recently discovered that she can go up the stairs and can make it from the bottom to the top in under 5 minutes. We bought some baby gates, but she still manages to get herself into "trouble" several times a day.

My girl still loves to get out of the house. One of her favorite activities is going out to restaurants, which is really awesome because a lot of babies don't like that much. I'm crossing my fingers that she keeps it up because we love going out to eat! She talks all the time, but doesn't say mama or dada yet. I'm hoping that will happen soon.

Likes:

Pulling the DVDs off the shelf
Standing, crawling, going up the stairs
Playing with her toys
The pets
Eating puffs
The Christmas tree
Oranges
Pickles

Dislikes:

Having anything taken out of her mouth (even if it's something that shouldn't be in there like a receipt)
Diaper changes
Baby gates

8 months

7 months

6 months

5 months

4 months

3 months

2 months

1 month









No comments:

Post a Comment