Monday, October 21, 2013

Pumpkin Days

With Halloween coming up, I had to get some traditional pumpkin patch pictures of Emilia. I didn't know where to go, but google told me about Pumpkin Days at Wheeler Farm which was perfect because I haven't been to Wheeler Farm in ages. Joe had a lawyer thing he had to go to in Salt Lake so we all got up early and headed down. Joe dropped me off at my mom's house and put Emilia's carseat in my mom's car and we were ready to go. First we went on a tractor ride and saw some animals and then we headed to the hay maze and the pumpkin patch. Emilia had a lot of fun, although she isn't quite her smiley self in these pictures because she had just had shots the day before. 

Sitting on Damma's lap for the tractor ride

Tasty binky





I think Emilia's favorite part was the hay!



No comments:

Post a Comment