Friday, October 11, 2013

Frightmares Part 2!

After my parents and David arrived at Lagoon, we decided to go on some rides. We all took turns watching Emilia so everyone could go on their favorite rides (except my dad, who hates Lagoon). I wish I had taken some pictures of Emilia with her grandparents and uncle, but I was having too much fun.

Around 3, Ethan, Jessica, and their kiddos got to Lagoon and we had some fun watching them go on some kid rides. I got this cute picture of James and Juliet on the boats:


I really wanted to take Emilia through the hay maze so we headed to Pioneer Village to Scary and Crow's maze. All the employees were so cute and gave Emilia her own trick or treat bag (which means mom and dad got to eat her candy!)




She really liked the mice

We made it! She is chewing on the train whistle toy she got

We made sure to ride the only two rides Emilia could do- the train and the carousel. On the carousel, we sat on a seat that rocked back and forth. This picture was taken a few seconds before she fell asleep 


Everyone stayed for dinner and a few more rides until it got dark and cold. Can't wait until next year!






No comments:

Post a Comment