Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lagoon

Emilia is feeling pretty under the weather so we're all tired, but I wanted to post some of my favorite Lagoon pictures from a couple of weeks ago.

I bought this outfit months ago and saved it because it was so perfect for a day at Lagoon


We played some games, saw a neat show, and went on some rides.






I didn't know how Emilia would do on the kid rides, but I wanted to try them and she did such a good job! She rode Bulgy the Whale and the Baby Boats all by herself with no tears. She loved the boats the best and was so cute holding onto the wheel. 



My mom and I wanted to go on a few big rides so we left Emilia at the fountain with Joe and my dad. This girl loves water (and her grandpa!)



We love Lagoon and can't wait to go again!








No comments:

Post a Comment