Thursday, January 19, 2012

Graduation Trip

I posted a while ago that Joe and I were planning a Mexican cruise to celebrate both of our May graduations. Now that we're both into our last semesters, I have been spending a lot of time planning our vacation. This trip is going to be big- 10 days, which will make it my longest vacation so far. The plan is to leave early on a Friday morning and drive all the way to California. We will sleep and spend the whole next day in.......Disneyland! Disneyland was a later addition to the trip, but since we are driving and will be in the area, we decided Disneyland would make the trip even better. I haven't been there since I was 9 and I'm really excited to go with Joe.

The next day, we'll board our cruise! We'll spend time exploring the ship, eating, and lounging by the pool. They always have a "deck party" and special drink while the cruise leaves port. We haven't 100% decided on excursions, but we'll probably do a snorkel one in Cabo and do a sunset horseback ride/bbq in Puerto Vallarta.

And then we'll come home and move. It's going to be a busy few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment